Access to personal records

Download the relevant form below.

  • To apply for your personal records please complete our Access to Personal Records form above.

  • To apply for records on behalf of an individual as a representative, person holding parental authority for a child under 12 years old or a relative/friend having power of attorney please complete our Access to Records by a Representative.

  • If you are applying for records for family history or genealogy purposes please click here for further information.

  • For a list of the former children's homes run by Action for Children (formerly NCH) that may assist you in your application, download a list of our former homes above.